415 Franklin will be the new home of SiTELAB for the next two years!
We are thrilled to announce that Madison Church has granted us access to an amazing building located at the NE corner of Franklin St and Madison Ave in Grand Rapids, MI. The 65,000 square foot building constructed in 1931 was home to Grand Rapids Christian High School until 1972, at which time it became the Kent County Department of Social Services through 2009. The building was acquired by DeVries Properties in 2010 and recently gifted to Madison Church.
More information coming soon!
photo credit: Stephen Mallon